The Ice Cream Attorney
My name is Aaron Gott, and I’m the Ice Cream Attorney. I am vice president and general counsel for David’s Famous Gourmet Frozen Custard, a quickly growing ice cream company started by my dad, David Gott. My duties include supervising the build-out of our new production facility in Tipton, Iowa; managing the company’s public relations; and advising and representing the company in its legal affairs. My job is fun.
In addition to my work as the Ice Cream Attorney, I am a litigator in private practice in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I recently joined Bona Law PC as Of Counsel. I focus on challenges to government conduct, appeals, and business litigation. A bit more about me:
- I was born and raised in South Amana, Iowa.
- I received my B.A. in political science from Iowa State University.
- I received my J.D., magna cum laude, from the Florida State University College of Law.
- I am a combat veteran and former Army noncommissioned officer with nearly ten years of service.
- I’ve lived in Florida, Iowa, Georgia, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, Iraq, and now Minnesota.
- I enjoy riding my bicycle, gardening, and drinking Laphroaig, the most richly flavored of all scotch whiskies.